Mission of the ICUAS Association, Inc.
The mission of the ICUAS Association, a non-profit organization registered in the State of Colorado, is to advance knowledge, education, basic and applied research and development in unmanned systems by:
- Organizing annual conferences, workshops, tutorials and other technical meetings in the area of unmanned systems in general, and in unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) in particular;
- Offering short courses and other technical courses in unmanned systems to scientists, engineers, researchers and practitioners who are interested in learning and/or improving their knowledge in this area;
- Publishing annually the ICUAS proceedings, which include findings and results of technical papers presented during the conferences;
- Publishing on an 'as needed basis' highly technical research monographs and textbooks in topics of interest in the area of unmanned systems.
The ICUAS goals are to:
- Benefit researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners;
- Advance the state-of-the-art in unmanned systems;
- Contribute to developing the next generation of unmanned systems;
- Contribute to the advancement of higher education;
- Educate the general public about how unmanned systems may be used in a wide spectrum of civilian and public domain applications like search and rescue, emergency response, early fire detection and forest protection, environmental monitoring, to name but a few applications.
International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems Association, Inc.